Voice Communication

To get assistance with adding or changing a voice phone, or troubleshooting a problem with an existing service, please contact your departmental Authorized Telecommunications Representative (ATR).  If you don’t know who your ATR is, please go here and select your department at the bottom of the page:  http://cr.ucdavis.edu/

Comments are closed.