Information and Educational Technology plans to implement DNSSEC at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 9, 2013.
- All campus departmental VLAN contacts, departmental firewall administrators, and DNS subdomain server administrators need to test their readiness to accept DNSSEC traffic, and make changes as necessary.
- Please prepare well in advance of July to allow adequate time for testing:
- This announcement, posted on the tsp-info listserv, summarizes the DNSSEC implementation project, including the impact of the change, key dates, and instructions for campus technologists.
- This FAQ answers common questions about the project.
- If units need help to test or configure their VLAN firewall, IT Professional Services (ITPS) offers computer and network consulting services to campus departments on a fee basis and can provide support for VLAN firewalls. For additional information, see http://itps.ucdavis.edu or contact 530-757-8907.
- UC Davis DNSSEC VLAN firewall testing results and contacts
If you have questions or comments about the project, please contact the DNSSEC implementation team at email@example.com.